- An emotional regulator
- Balancing for dry and oily skin types
- Can ease digestive discomfort
It’s what’s inside…
Ingredients: 100% Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves and stalks
- Aroma: Sweet, soothing, and rosy
- Fragrance Family: Floral
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Consistency and Colour: Thin and pale yellow
- Blends Well With Bergamot, Lavender & Lemongrass
- Shelf Life: Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Avoid using Geranium on people with sensitive or allergy-prone skin. Avoid contact with sensitive areas, such as eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use essential oils on children under 5 years old. Consult your healthcare professional before using essential oils during pregnancy. Best kept in a cool dry place. Naturally occurring allergens: Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene & Linalool.
There are no reviews yet.